iag | membership requirements
How To Become A Member
While the meetings are open to everyone, IAG only wants to have the truly devoted as official members. And it's very simple to become a member:
- The candidate must attend six meetings a year to stay "active."
Benefits of Being an Active Member
- Listed as official member on website.
- Eligibility to present.
- Eligibility to run for leadership positions.
- Prizes and acknowledgements for attending eight and twenty meetings.
- Free entry into the Stock Market Game.
- Access to the IAG Library.
- Access to the IAG job listing database.
- Educational seminars.