- “Using External Aggregate Ratings for Improving Individual recommendations”, 3rd ACM Conference on Recommender Systems, October 2009 (with A. Umyarov)
- “Experimental Comparison of Pre- and Post-filtering Approaches in Context-Aware Recommender Systems”, 3rd ACM Conference on Recommender Systems, October 2009 (with M. Gorgoglione, U. Panniello, C. Palmisano and A. Pedone) [short paper]
- "Context-Aware Recommender Systems." Conditionally accepted to Handbook on Recommender Systems subject to minor revisions, Springer (with G. Adomavicius).
- “Using External Aggregate Ratings for Improving Individual Recommendations.” Conditionally accepted to the ACM Transactions on the Web (TWEB), subject to minor revisions (with A. Umyarov).
- “ReQuest: A Query Language for Customizing Recommendations”. To appear in the Information Systems Research (ISR) journal (with G. Adomavicius and R. Zheng) [pdf].
- "Improving Collaborative Filtering Recommendations Using External Data." IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, December 2008 (with A. Umyarov) [pdf]
- "The Long Tail of Recommender Systems and How to Leverage It." ACM Conference on Recommender Systems, October 2008 (with Y-J Park) [pdf]
- "Leveraging Aggregate Ratings for Better Recommendations", ACM
Conference on Recommender Systems, November, 2007 (with A. Umyarov)
- "Incorporating Contextual Information in Recommender Systems Using
a Multidimensional Approach". ACM Transactions on Information
Systems, 23(1), January 2005 (with G. Adomavicius, R. Sankaranarayanan
and S. Sen). [pdf]
- "Towards the Next Generation of Recommender Systems: A Survey of the
State-of-the-Art and Possible Extensions." IEEE Transactions
on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 17(6), June 2005, (with G. Adomavicius).[pdf]
- Multidimensional Recommender Systems: A Data Warehousing Approach."
In Proceedings of the WECOM 2001 Conference, Lecture Notes
in Computer Science 2232, pp. 180 - 192, Springer-Verlag, 2001 (with G. Adomavicius).